Sunday 14 June 2009

Jennifer Love Hewitt - I'm Gonna Love You

I'm Gonna Love You
by Jennifer Love Hewitt


Verse I:

Angel in disguise

Stories in his eyes

Love for every true heart that he sees

Was it just a lucky day

That he turned to look my way

Or is it heaven right before my very eyes

He showed me all new things

The shimmer of moonbeams

I was blind but now he's helped me see

I was lost but now i'm found

His happiness surrounds

And now I've found that my dreams can come true


Chorus:


Cause I'm gonna love you

For the rest of my life

I'm holding you safe here

In this heart of mine

I can't live without you

Cause my soul would die

And I'm tellin' the truth

I'll spend the rest of my life loving you


Verse II:


It didn't start this way

It happened just one day

You smiled at me and I saw you differently

Now I would tremble just to be

A part of you as we

Begin a life that's sure to never end


Chorus


The rest of my life babe

Loving you