Thursday 23 July 2009

Led Zeppelin - Good Times Bad Times

Good Times Bad Times
Led Zeppelin


In the days of my youth

I was told what it means to be a man

Now I've reached the age

I've tried to do all those things the best I can.

No matter how I try

I find my way into the same old jam.



*Good Times Bad Times

You know I had my share;

When my woman left home

For a brown eyed man

Well I still don't seem to care.



Sixteen: I fell in love

With a girl as sweet as could be

Only took a couple of days

Till she was rid of me.

She swore that she would be all mine

And love me till the end,

But when I whispered in her ear

I lost another friend, oooh.



* Chorus



I know what it means to be alone,

I sure do wish I was at home.

I don't care what the neighbors say,

I'm gonna love you each and every day.

You can feel the beat within my heart.

Realize, sweet babe, we ain't ever gonna part